We must guard against the temptation to treat prayer as some sort of abstract ritual. When prayer has no relationship to the living God, then prayer becomes an idol or formula for simply getting what we want. God wants prayer to be a natural part of our relationship with him. In this light, prayer is talking and listening to God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Yet, we ought not approach prayer lightly, for when we pray we are approaching the throne of God Almighty, the Creator, Redeemer, and Sustainer of all creation.
- CANA welcomes your prayers for the ministry we share together in the CANA family.
- To pray for our bishops by name, please consult CANA's "Meet the Bishops" page: http://www.canaconvocation.org/about-cana/meet-the-bishops
- If you would like to submit private prayer requests, please use our online submission form:
- If you would like to submit a public prayer request, please use our facebook page -- simply write on CANA's facebook "wall":
- The U.S. Center for World Mission has a daily prayer digest at this webpage: